I don’t know why it took me so long to start using FontCloud. I guess that’s everything these days. LOL. Let’s start with the big reasons why you should use it:
- View all your fonts in a single overview. For example, I can type in Charlotte and see how it looks with all the fonts that I have saved in FontCloud. This should help reduce the time in finding the perfect font for your project.
- Notice how saved is in italics in the above bullet point – this is a seriously huge point. If you get a new laptop, you can just login to FontCloud and download all your favorite fonts again just by clicking on it. MIND BLOWN! And you don’t have to download everything. As you’re working on a project and you use the overview feature, you can download the font as you use them.
- It’s free! (BUT please use my link to open your account– it helps to support my video tutorials and blogs)
- You can view all glyphs and characters and copy/paste.
- You can access FontCloud from any computer! You just go to Creative Fabrica and login. From the homepage, select Tools and then FontCloud.
YOU NEED THIS!!!!!
**** FREE **** FAST **** EASY TO SEARCH **** VIEW ALL CHARACTERS ****
**** USE ANYWHERE **** SECURE BACKUP ****